The Fina Law Firm handles construction defect claims. Our attorneys represent contractors, engineers, and architects for both insurance companies and private parties. We have represented nationwide firms to small proprietorships in all areas of construction litigation.
Construction defect litigation cases commonly include:
- Improper waterproofing
- Peeling paint and coatings
- Failed sealants
- Problems with HVAC and air conditioning units
- Stucco/EIFS failures
- Foundation and concrete defects
- Problems with electrical and plumbing
- IT, ethernet, and infrastructure failures
- Building automation system defects
- Security system and fire alarm failures
Construction defect claims commonly involve moisture intrusion due to poor workmanship or defective windows or other construction materials. These cases often involve serious issues such as drywall damage, mold, and mildew. We have also handled complex construction cases involving geotechnical engineering and structural engineering problems. Our attorneys have the experience and knowledge to investigate all types of construction defects and to make sure they are repaired correctly.
If you think you may have a claim for construction defects, contact us now for a free consultation. We’ll be glad to discuss your case and all potential options with you.