Insurance Coverage Disputes
The Fina Law Firm handles insurance coverage disputes. Insurance policies are often wordy, complicated, and ambiguous, and the law on how they are interpreted is also complex. When an injury or property damage occurs, it isn’t always clear whether the loss may be covered by an insurance policy. To complicate things further, when multiple insurance policies are involved, these cases often involve disputes over whose insurance policy is responsible, which insurance policy pays for what damages, and which insurance is primary and which is excess.
Common types of insurance disputes include:
- Automobile insurance claims
- Boat insurance claims
- Business interruption claims
- Commercial property insurance claims
- Condominium property insurance claims
- Disability insurance claims
- Health insurance claims
- Homeowners insurance claims
- Hotel damage claims
- Life insurance claims
- Long-term care insurance claims
- Professional liability insurance
If you have a question about an insurance issue, contact us now for a free consultation. We’ll be glad to discuss your case and all potential options with you.